Friday, March 11, 2011

Gemstone Grab Bag

Good Evening Friends!

I went to our local fair yesterday and in the "Gemstone" building, I purchased a grab bag.  I realize that most Jewelry Artisans know a least something about gemstones, but being someone who always loved handcrafted jewelry but couldn't afford the high-end prices, I decided that my handcrafted jewelry was going to be affordable for those, like myself, that can not afford the high-end prices.  therefore, I don't work with gemstones a lot.  Well, at least not this type.  I do know what types of gemstone beads I use because it is usually on the package or in the description when I order them, lol.  Anyway, being somewhat clueless as to the stones I got in my grab bag, I am hoping someone out there might be able to identify them for me.  I would be truly grateful.  The pics are below.







Now, as for this last pic.  I know exactly what these yummy gemstones are.....

These yummy looking gemstones are.....
ROCK CANDY GEMSTONES, LOL!

I would really appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Thank you so very much.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment