Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two More Bangle Bracelets

Well, I thought I would try a couple more bangle type bracelets.  If you remember the first one, the Crytstal Cuff,
Crystal Cuff
These two are a couple different versions.

First is the Silver Rose Bracelet.  Made with 22g Square silver wire, silver beads and black (AB) crystals and this time I made a swan clasp.
Silver Rose Bangle
Silver Rose Bangle
This next one was made with 22g gold wire, clear, green-lined bi-cone crystals, green bi-cone crystals and gold spacer beads.  Once again, with this one I used a swan clasp.
Green Crystal Cuff
Green Crystal Cuff
They will be available at Nutkitten's Handcrafted Jewelry

Tracy  aka Nutkitten






2 comments:

  1. Tracy, those are very pretty I like the silver one with the beads in the middle, I'm a silver girl.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty designs! The clasps are beautiful! ~Val

    ReplyDelete